Monday, November 10, 2008

Sometimes the boy just amazes me

We have this old crappy computer that the older two boys use to play games. (Lately it's Lego StarWars.) Anyhoo - T or Baby A some how removed a few keys from the keyboard and whoever put them back didn't put them back in the correct spaces.

K was all ready to ground the boys from the computer when he saw S taking off the keys and putting them back on. Come to find out he was fixing it. The boy is 7 - and already knows the placing of the keys on the key board. I did a quick check of course and he put them back in the correct spots. Needless to say I was amazed at this ability....and of course he was happy to not get in trouble.

FWIW - I would like to point out that I did have R confirm S's story.....per R "He was fixin' the keyboard".

1 comment:

TxGambit said...

WOW! That is all I can say... WOW!