Wednesday, September 01, 2010

I always thought I was . . .

. . . technically savey.  I mean I got our Wii hooked up to our ATT router/modem and we're now watching Netflix via that.

However, a couple of weeks ago my mother bought us a BluRay player.  This damn thing has all the bells and wistles....and yes, it's WiFi ready and is pre-programed to stream Hulu, NetFlix and others.

Trying to get it hooked up to our WiFi was interesting.  I'd tried various things - but nothing seemed to work.  Remind you I was doing this in the evenings after the kids had gone to bed.

Took K calling ATT getting some info, registering the product at Sony, registering the product w/Netflix, and inputting the code from Netflix on the BluRay player when prompted to get everything up and running.  Once again, advantages to having K home w/the kiddo(s).

Anyhoo - I'm in love.  I can now fold laundry in our bedroom and watch old episodes of Stargate SG-1, or catch-up on missed episodes of Bones.  At this point our bedroom is the cleanest place in the whole house....not sure if I should be proud or embarassed.  ;)

No comments: