Saturday, February 24, 2007

Of Shoes, Clothes, and Toys

I never thought I would have to explain the difference between these to my 5 & 3 yo - but when they pick-up their toys and shove them in their closet...so go all the clothes and shoes lying around. Apparently when I tell them to put the toys in the proper room, etc that doesn't apply to clothes and shoes.

What prompted this post you may ask......30 minute search for Tyler's right shoe. In Stephen's closet I found 2 slippers (non-matching of course) and then in his toy box I found a shirt and one sock. In Raymond's closet I found a pair of underware, two more slippers (non-matching to each other and the first two), two non-matching socks, and yes finally Tyler's right shoe.

Sometimes it's the little things that get on my nerves...........running through the house screaming at the top of their lungs after being cooped up in the house all day doesn't faze me, but for some reason this little thing pisses me off. Go figure.

No comments: