Saturday, May 27, 2006

Introduction

The title says it all. Anyhoo - been thinking about doing this for awhile now, and figured since the baby is sleeping I'd get this started. Let's see.....I have 3 kids - one of each: mine, his and ours. Mine is 4.5yo going on 5, His is 2.5yo going on 3, and OURS will be one in a few days. Oh, guess I should mention they're all BOYS. (Yes, I'm the minority around here - even our damn pets are male.) I live in some little po-dunk town in the midwest. I like it, but it's 45 miles from work - which sucks, but after 12 years of the drive I'm pretty imune to it.

Oh - I'll tell you all right now - my spelling and grammer suck. If you can't handle that then go read some other blog. :)

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Tree said...

Cracking me up, Steph! Just found this from Mrs. W. Looking forward to reading it.

Teresa