1. During the summer we hardly bathe the kids - as they're usually outside playing in the blow-up pool, water guns or slip 'n slide. Plus they all excema and frequent bathing will irritate it.
2. Baby A is my only child that'll wear PJ's to bed....the boys all insist on boxer briefs and sometimes a t-shirt
3. Give T & S their ADHD meds even on the weekends even though we've been told we don't have to
4. Been known to send the kids to bed w/o brushing their teeth
5. Only way to get Baby A to goto bed is to bribe her w/laying in Mommy/Daddy's bed and watching "Blues Clues"
6. Been known to make PBJ for b-fast, lunch and dinner all in one day. Hey - they asked for it so why not?!?!
7. Half the time the kids go outside we forget sunscreen or bug repellent spray or both
8. Baby A loves to fold towels - and I gladly let her. And yes, I don't re-do them - just take what she folded and put 'em in the linen closet.
9. Been known to lock myself in the bathroom for a lot longer than it takes to go pee.
10. Can't do this w/ the boys 'cause they're getting too big or T just moves too much, but when Baby A is the first awake on a weekend day we have her come sleep w/us as 99% of the time she'll go back to sleep and so do we.