Monday, March 31, 2008

Put it all into perspective

This last weekend as we ran around to soccer games, grocery store, doing laundry, visiting my parents, and all the regular chaos little did I know how much I take for granted about my life. Especially when you get into work this morning and are informed that a co-workers 6wk old son died this weekend. Don't know the cause or anything.

I can't put into words how much my heart aches for her.......and all of the other mothers who've lost a child. I can tell you though that I did cuddle with Baby A a little longer than needed when putting her to bed, read more books to S than I needed to, and gave into "more movie" from T. Never mind the outrageous amounts of hugs and kissies given and received.

Seriously here - with all of the problems we've faced they seem so petty and trivial compared to the loss of a child. So - when you think your life sucks and there's no way out, remember to count your blessings....especially those cute little babies asleep in their beds.

No comments: