Thursday, April 26, 2007

The closer B-Day gets . . .

. . . .the more nervous I am about having my tubes tied. I know in my mind that it's the right thing to do. We can not financially afford another. Emotionally I know we could handle another. However, physically not sure my body can handle a 4th pregnancy. Then there's the birth control factor - don't need to worry about it!

Then again there's my heart......and the "what if's". I guess it's because it seems so FINAL, and this wil be the last child I'll give birth to. There goes my chance to experience a vaginal delivery......dang hospital and their policy. The last one I'll breastfeed, the last one to share those first experiences with, etc. Crap - now I made myself get all teary eyed.

Yeah - the hormones are ragging and emotions are running high....but I know in the end we've made the right decision.

No comments: