Monday, May 07, 2007

CRAP - F'ING - TASTIC

Well today is definitely a Monday. My normal 1 hour commute took 1.5 hours. It has been raining all friggin' day. I've had meeting after meeting. And the ultimate: the dude I'm training just resigned. Yes - 3 weeks before I go on maternity leave the snot nosed little brat (he's 23 btw) resigned.

He has no other job lined up, and thinks he can get a job in sales pretty quick. Yeah right you deliusional generation Y fool. Does explain why he was never at this desk today and seemed to be avoiding me.

Almost forgot - the best part is that earlier today I sent out a mass e-mail to around 25o individuals letting them know who to contact during my leave. Then this afternoon dork boy sends out a mass e-mail to almost the same 25o people letting them know he's resigning and appreciated his time here. Talk about stirring up a shit storm. Only got a handful of e-mails asking what was going on this afternoon, but wait until tomorrow.

Oh, I have forgotten to mention that he makes this announcement at 4:30pm today....his first day back after being gone a week. Yes, a week.....a week where I kept holding onto things to do so I could show him this week. Guess I will be in on Saturday working my pregnant arse off.

No comments: