Sunday, June 10, 2007

Things I've learned you can do while breastfeeding

1. Goto the bathroom....this includes pulling my pants up and down and yes, even wiping myself
2. Getting T outa his crib...helps the side does go down
3. Playing WoW....hard to do one handed, but it can be done
4. Writing posts on my blog and a bb that I read
5. Along with #4 - answering emergency e-mails from work
6. Fixing a basic lunch for either myself or the kids or both
7. Reading a book, magazine, or other reading material
8. Trim the baby's finger nails
9. Pump one boob while the baby feeds on the other
10. Give/receive a hug from one of my boys


There's more, but sleep deprivation is making it hard to think. Now once I get my sling ordered all of this plus more will be a little easier.

1 comment:

Karen said...

You are the King Kong of multi-tasking. Rock on!