Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hi, My name is Stephanie and I have a problem.


I'm addicted to Coffee-Mate' Peppermint Mocha creamer. I look forward to the holidays every year not because of the parties, gift exchanges.....but because my addiction will be available for purchase.

Since discovering it was back on the shelves in late October I've managed to polish off not one, not two, not three, but four of the large containers - and that's with only drinking coffee on the weekends at home. I will admit that K has been helping some, but he prefers just regular 1/2 and 1/2 in his coffee.

Now I can't get enough of that enticing chocolate mint flavor. I've been snacking on the new Hershey Kiss Mint Truffels and have recently found some instant Hills Bros. Cappuccino in Chocolate Mint. I had 3 cups of it yesterday.....no wonder I didn't fall asleep until well after 11pm last night.
Now that it's getting closer to Christmas I can't seem to find it anywhere......soon I'll be jonesin' when bottle #5 runs out.......so please just ingnore my crazy ramblings.

No comments: