Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What's that smell??

I love the man, but sometimes he just doesn't think things through. All 3 bathrooms have shower doors. With kids this just doesn't work.....especially in their bathroom. So down that shower door went. Then a week later the shower door in the master bath broke. If you must know only one side would slide. So, K decided yesterday would be a good day to remove it. Ummm.....HELL-OOOO.....we have no shower curtain/rod, and he didn't chaulk up the holes. Does anyone see where this is going?

Anyhoo - no problem he could've called me on my way home to pick them up. Nope, nada, nothing. He informs me I'll need to use the boy's shower in the morning. Yeah right - guess what wouldn't work.....yup the boy's shower. Got the water on and turned the knob to start up the shower and ...... nothing. Greeeeeeaaaat. So this morning I take a sponge bath and wash my hair in the boy's sink. I was tempted to wake his happy ass up and have him come help me.....but I'm too nice.

All I gotta say is that his sorry ass better be at Wal-Mart or Target (most likely Dollar General) buying us a shower curtain and rod sometime today, and my shower better be cleaned-up and chaulked by the time I get home so I can take a proper shower.

Ironically we were just looking at all of this great KU Jayhawks bathroom accessories on Monday and I tried to get him to buy a shower curtain then.

No comments: