Sunday, June 15, 2008

Birthday Party Pics

Well, we survived a double Birthday party on Saturday. Here are a few pics:


T's cake....hopefully you can tell it's a moneky.


Baby A's cake....supposed to be a monkey, but still looks like a bear.

Yup I made 'em, and damn proud of myself.

Here's Baby A getting her cake. She sure wasn't excited about it. That's me handing the cake to her then S and then my niece, H.

Even after mommy ripped the head off, all she wanted was the chocolate icing.....screw the cake part.



And after....need a I say more. However her skin was baby butt soft from all of that butter cream icing!!






Oh, why take a bath when the dog can lick you clean. That's the new mutt. She did amazingly well with all the people considering we've just had her for a week.


After all of this I some how managed not to get a picture of T. I'm really trying to avoid the middle child syndrome, but so far we're sucking at it.

No comments: