Friday, June 27, 2008

Little extra $$

I have a generic e-mail account that was set-up so long ago it's on practically everyone's spam lists. Some of those spam e-mails have been for on-line surveys. I did these a long time ago and got to try out many new products, but once I had S I stopped. Well, I'm back at it again. Most places just give you points that you can redeem for $10-$15 gift cards. Figured what the heck - might get some good products to test and we can always use gift cards.

Actually I've been signing up K to do these while he's at home. I told him he needs to dedicate at least 30 minutes each day completing as many surveys as he can. He's got the free time when the kids are napping so why not.

I'm hoping this weekend to compile a list of all of the websites I've registered at in case anyone is interested.

No comments: