Thursday, April 24, 2008

What an ASS

During our last custody hearing DSSD (Dip Shit Sperm Donor) and his lawyer kept harping on the distance between our houses, etc. (Approx 55 miles) Wanted to know if I'd be willing to bring Stephen to DSSD's house, etc for extracurricular activities that S may participate in over the summer. Of course I will - I will attend all his activities.

Even though my lawyer got DSSD to testify he'd do the same he hasn't held up his side of the bargin. The first weekend that DSSD didn't have S during soccer season he couldn't make it due to a prior commitment to his wife's work - bowling. Now this next weekend that he doesn't have him he can't make it again 'cause they're having a garage sale. WTF?!?!?

Then the kicker to all of this is that S had a little program on April 15th at 7pm. Plenty of time for DSSD to get here. Nope couldn't make it - work obligations. Never mind I gave him plenty of notice (4 weeks) for the program and he knew when I signed S up for Soccer that all the games where on Saturday mornings.

Seriously - if I pulled that crap he'd be hauling my ass back into court for neglect and asking for full custody. However, if I tried that I'd look like a vengeful bitch. In a way I'm happy he doesn't show up, but I absolutely hate to see the disappointment on S's face. I do get my revenge - I make DSSD tell S exactly why he can't make it rather than me being the bearer of bad news. I of course go back and pick up the pieces of S's broken heart.

No comments: