Friday, April 25, 2008

Stupid people piss me off

And I'm not talking run of the mill stupid people. I'm talking MIS / Computer Geek stupid people. Basically we have one system we log into to then log into another system. The Geeks in their infinite wisdome decided we only need to log in once. No problem, great idea and it works great......except - the Geeks decided they knew who used the system and would notify everyone rather than sending out a broadcast e-mail to all employees. You do see where I'm going with this don't you????

You guessed it - I and my new co-worker did not get notified. Oh, and then when I politely ask to be kept appraised of any future updates I got a snotty comment like 'you should ask to be included on one the of the in house distribution lists'. Ummm...no, I think not - don't need more e-mails I get to shit can.

Oh, and the kicker is that due to this combination of log-ins I can't access everything I need. Greeeaaat. NOT! Try explaining to 100+ officers why I can't process their incentive compensation.

No comments: