Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I'm not old enough to be left alone

No, this isn't about S, it's about me. You see, New Boss is paranoid about my job, etc and has absolutely no earthly idea what I do and how long it takes. She understands the basics, but the intimate details are lost to her. So, to put her mind at ease I sent her an e-mail last Friday telling her the game plan me and my new co-worker came up with. It did envolve us staying late 3 nights this week. And by late I mean to at least 7pm.

Anyhoo - Baby A was sick all night Sunday so I came in late Monday. Then T was sick all night Monday so I came in late Tuesday. BUT I did stay late with my co-worker.....and so did our boss. She has never stayed later than 5:30 since March 3rd......so why last night?

Yes, it could've been conincidence - but considering some people making comments like "ah, see you found your way here", etc it really makes me wonder. Plus it pisses me off - especially since I have always worked way more than 40 hours a week.

So can not wait for my 1-on-1 meeting with New Boss.......that's been rescheduled 3 times now.

No comments: