Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Random Thoughts

Things running through my head this morning in no particular order:

* A co-worker who recently lost her 6 wk old son is back at work today. I want to reach out, but not sure how.

* WTF - last week I puke my guts out and now AF shows up. Seriously - WTF! (She's a week early the bitch!!!!)

* Don't know why this annoys me, but why can't the man just tell me when we're out of stuff - why do I have to find out the hard way. We're out of Q-tips, which I use every morning to get the water out of my ears. I know it's something little, but he does this ALL the f-ing time!

* Holly Cow! Can gas prices go higher? Well, yes they can....but WOW. I was kinda mad we moved 3 years earlier than planned, but now it's beginning to look like a good thing. Especially with only driving on average 100 miles a week for work, etc rather than the 600-700 we were doing.

* Beginning to hate my job. I think it's because I feel I have no control. Hopefully will be able to meet with New Boss this week for a 1-on-1 and get a handle/feel for what the Hell is going on around here. I hate being kept out of the loop when it involves my job and duties.

* My husband is truly wonderful. He not only took care of two sick kids ALL last week, but he took care of me as well.

No comments: