Thursday, October 25, 2007

Maybe he's right (for once)

I'm beginning to wonder if K may actually be right for once. You see I have 3 or 4 boxes of memoriabila and in one of those boxes are pictures from DSSD and I's wedding. He says I should just trash them and keep only a few for S should he want them, but not all of them.

It's not that I still love the man. It's not that I need to preserve the memory for myself. I've realized that the reason I'm keeping the whole album, etc is that it's a Creative Memories album. I, let me rephrase that - I created that album and there's a lot of hard work in there. I just can't throw away my hard work and effort. Not only that but the monetary cost of that album -between the album, stickers, price paid for photo's, etc.

I think this weekend I'll go through the box of crap and just keep the photo album......and trash all the other stuff. I'm thinking this is a good compromise even if K doesn't think so.

No comments: