Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My baby will be 6!


Here he is the day we brought him home from the hospital. This is the "Pope" picture. Born 16 days early he still weighed in at 8lbs 13oz and 21 inches and a head full of black hair. I'd guessed he'd be 8lb 14oz......I was close. How little I knew him then, but we soon got to know each other well. He was my little buddy. Now he's this rambuncious soon-to-be-6-year-old that is a typical little boy. Obsessed with trains, likes to play computer games, enjoys digging for worms, has a love/hate relationship with his big brother role, and gives some of the best hugs/kisses in the world.
I'm proud to call him my son, and hopefully as time goes on and he gets older I can call him a friend. I hope he understands about the divorce (his father and I) and realizes I've only ever had his best interest at heart. I love you Poopie Bear!!

No comments: