Monday, July 10, 2006

The sweetest thing....

.....happened Sunday afternoon. Tyler was playing in Stephen's room and was dragging out anything and everything into the hallway. This included Stephen's baby doll. Yes, you read that correctly baby doll. Tyler of course goes hardly anywhere without his bottle.....while playing with Stephen's baby doll he proceeded to share his bottle with the doll. I kid you not. I couldn't believe how sweet it was that he was sharing - especially for only being 13mos old. Heck, the 5yo and 3yo hate to share sometimes. Even the adults in our house hate to share - especially our liquor.

Of course not only were the batteries dead in the digital camera, but my nice 35mm camera as well. So, during my drive home I'm stopping at Wally World or Target and buying some damn batteries!!!

No comments: