Sunday, March 04, 2007

Anything else. . . .

. . . is what I'd rather be doing than going through the mound of laundry. Yes, a mound.....it graduated from a pile a week ago. Keith does a wonderful job of taking care of the kids and the house and yes, even the laundry.....but neither one of us seems to have the time to put it away. Plus we really need to start sorting through T's old baby clothes and only keep what's gender neutral, and boxing up all the stuff that's too small.

Luckily my mother is a saint and for the small price of Ham 'n Beans and/or Chili w/cornbread she's coming over to help - and bringing tubs to store clothes in!! I know - I could have Keith help, but he's a guy and well, guys just don't get the clothes things unless they're gay - which he's not.

Actually this works out great. T's down for a nap, K and my dad are over working on a mobile home we're selling, and mom will get here around time for lunch at the same time dad and K are done and T's up from his nap.

Unfortunately I get to first sort all of the clean laundry........guess I better get my butt off here and get to work. :(

No comments: